POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Req: a #macro to reorient a vector : Req: a #macro to reorient a vector Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Req: a #macro to reorient a vector
From: Peter Popov
Date: 26 Jan 1999 23:30:58
Message: <36ae955f.29754025@news.povray.org>
I know you can reorient  an object to lie along a specified axis, but
I need to do the same with a vector. I have finished a twister include
for creating really weird (and cool!) twisted objects, but I want to
have a way to customize all the main functions (axis, radius, etc.),
i.e. have a coil generated along a circle or any other #macro defined
curve. Thanks for any help.

Peter