POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to speed up rendering? : Re: How to speed up rendering? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to speed up rendering?
From: Cliff Bowman
Date: 25 Jan 1999 19:35:30
Message: <36acd47c.93144804@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:54:51 -0600, Bob Hughes <inv### [at] aolcom>
wrote:
[snip]
>My URL to it seems to be broken now though, browser errors if attempt is
>made to use it.
>You could email me and ask for POV-Pro, put that in the subject line,
>I'll send it over, I seem to have misplaced the original archive of it
>though. All I found here is the povpro.exe itself (714K), no readme,
>nothing.
>It's basically a plain old DOS POV-Ray though. Works in the same way, no
>editor, help, nothing though. Use the official version for that.

I've still got the original .zip file - even the samples .zip that
were on the site too. E-mail me for it/them (but expect a delay in my
reply) :)

Cheers,

Cliff Bowman
Why not pay my 3D Dr Who site a visit at
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/7855/
PS change ".duffnet" to ".net" if replying via e-mail