POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A blobby question : Re: A blobby question Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:18:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A blobby question
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 24 Jan 1999 16:13:44
Message: <36ab8d08.0@news.povray.org>
Hi Bob,

Bob Hughes wrote in message <36A### [at] aolcom>...
>If you mean to still have those blobs influenced by a parent threshold
>value yet within their own separate statement so there is a multiple
>component blob but not multitudes blobs {?}), I saw someone mention that
>before and they had a patched version to do so I believe. If not, I'm
>not sure I understand the idea you have in mind.

Yeah, that's what I mean. Check out my recent post to pov.binaries.animation to see
the
kind of thing I'm attempting to do. I had to declare each component seperately, rather
than declare a small group of components once, and then re-use that group an
additional number of times. The only other way I could do it was to declare a blob
object,
and then use it within a union statement, but then of course, each blob object would
not
react with its neighbour.

Andy Cocker

 and### [at] acockerfreeservecouk