POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Dual processors? : Re: Dual processors? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dual processors?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 22 Jan 1999 17:59:07
Message: <36a902bb.0@news.povray.org>
My brother has a 486 running 98 and it runs it fine.  It's actually sitting
next to me right now (well not sitting, but you know!).  It's pretty fast
really, more than I'd suspected running 98.  It even run Excel reasonably
fast, but I must say that the Developer Studio and VC++ don't run that
great.  It's been through many years of POV-Raying so I guess that's why
it's so fast in it's retirement :)  Unfortunately, it is going to be
obsolete in 5 days time when a new Dell laptop arrives *BIG GRIN*

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone