POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Little improvements to the VFAQ page : Re: Little improvements to the VFAQ page Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Little improvements to the VFAQ page
From: Jim Kress
Date: 22 Jan 1999 17:05:19
Message: <36a8f61f.0@news.povray.org>
The reorganization is good.

Any other color but that shade of green would be great for the background

Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html

Marc Schimmler wrote in message <36A88C50.EE7E1316@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>...
>Nieminen Mika wrote:
>>
>>   I made a few improvements to the VFAQ page, such as reorganizing the
>> index at the beginning of the page and choosing other colors.
>>   Comments and suggestions are very welcome.
>>   And the url was http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html
>>
>> --
>> main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
Warp. -*/