POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : REQ: A compiled "you know you've been raytracing too long if..." list, with credits : REQ: A compiled "you know you've been raytracing too long if..." list, with credits Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:35:44 EDT (-0400)
  REQ: A compiled "you know you've been raytracing too long if..." list, with credits
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Jan 1999 21:46:49
Message: <36a307ed.17751205@news.povray.org>
I am looking for a compiled list of the famous "you know you've been
raytracing too long if..." thread. I know it's out there somewhere,
after all, we've all seen twysted.net :) Also, there was a thread
about doing silly mistakes (like +ilongwait.pov +olongwait/pov), if
anyone has this one I'll be glad to have it. Please send any stuff by
e-mail, the povray.org server already has its copy :)

Peter