POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help file error : Re: Help file error Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help file error
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 28 Mar 1999 02:55:24
Message: <36FDE068.3A79A29F@aol.com>
I wonder if this could be related to another dll problem stated at
bugreports ng. And I just encountered a uninstaller dll error which said
I had a NT version of the ctl3d32.dll. May be possible that these dlls
are getting installed errantly and conflict with the program somehow?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe