POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : feature request : Re: feature request Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: feature request
From: Josh English
Date: 26 Mar 1999 12:43:07
Message: <36FBC766.7FC13BDB@spiritone.com>
It sounds like you want a variation of the focal blur... basically the farther
something is from the camera the lighter it gets... the only problem with this is
things like sky_sphere would be completely white. I agree to do this witha  fog
would mess up the sky, at least in my experience, and a ground fog would have to be
tall enough to cover all of your objects in the background, but that should provide
the easist solution, actually

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom