POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Faster rendering in Windows and other weirdness. : Re: Faster rendering in Windows and other weirdness. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Faster rendering in Windows and other weirdness.
From: Markus Becker
Date: 26 Mar 1999 10:48:23
Message: <36FBACDE.9DC1EB3D@zess.uni-siegen.de>
Mike wrote:

> Are you by any chance using the mosaic preview or radiosity on these
> renders?  If so than I think this is either fixed or will be soon.

The effect can be seen with all types of renders, regardless if you
use mosaic preview, radiosity or not. It is more pronounced on scenes
that render fast, since it is the time that is needed to update
the title bar of the window. But don't ask me why it speeds up,
when you click a menu or the title bar.

Markus
--

 Ich nicht eine Sekunde!!!" H. Heinol in Val Thorens