POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [ANNOUNCE] Tree generation macro : [ANNOUNCE] Tree generation macro Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:19:48 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] Tree generation macro
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 26 Mar 1999 05:28:55
Message: <36FB61D8.C00EDB30@inapg.inra.fr>
Hello
I  just posted on povray.binaries.utilities the new version of my tree
generation macro (Povray 3.1). Rendered examples are in
povray.binaries.images.
It can create different kinds of trees & bushes, leafy or not, with
roots or not, gnarled or not (no pine tree though, I save that for the
next version !). You can define your own leaves with a leaf generation
macro. It can exports to *.inc files.
There's still a lot of room for improvement...
Hoping you find it useful !

Gilles Tran
The Book of Beginnings - Povray Gallery
http://www.mediaport.net/Artichaud/Tran/gtran.en.html