POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rendering humans and animals : Re: rendering humans and animals Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:29:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering humans and animals
From: Marcus Ertl
Date: 25 Mar 1999 12:12:59
Message: <36FA7165.15EB2D4C@physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Ken wrote:

Hi!

> Take a look at the three sites below. All three have high quality 3D
> [...snippy...]
> Ken Tyler

Thank you very much! That realy helps me, but the problem, how I will
alter the pose of the still remains! :o( The figures are all in this
leonardo da vinci-like pose, with spread legs and arms, but in this
pose, I can't use them.... And I know no easy way to edit poses without
Poser! :o(

bye and thank you!
Marcus

--
Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom.
                               --- Konfuzius

LARP-Welt:       http://larp-welt.de/
Tagtraum:        http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st002556/
ww.wisulizer:    http://wwwisulizer.hypermart.net/