POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : rendering humans and animals : Re: rendering humans and animals Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:26:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rendering humans and animals
From: Marcus Ertl
Date: 25 Mar 1999 11:22:02
Message: <36FA657F.944A545E@physik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Hi!

Johannes Hubert wrote:

> You raise the bar quite it bit, don't you? ;-)
> "Model and pose humans, animals and liveforms", "Output to POV", "Cheap or
> even free"...
> Why not "Cook my dinner" and "Call my Mom" while we are at it?
> ;=)

If it would make coffee for me, while i'm working in lab, it would very
fine. ;o) And washing my clothes and cleaning my room would nice do...
;o)

> Johannes.
> P.S.
> Sorry, couldn't resist, but I don't think that you will find what you are
> looking for.

I'm afraid, you are right. But I need the program only for one projekt,
and it would to expensive for me to buy Poser for this projekt. And
nobody I know has Poser, so I can't work on an friends computer... :o(

What I need is a good render of an werewolf or an elf or something like
that fantastic things, holding a torch, an pen, or something like that,
because a friend of my, and me, we won't to found an Web-Award for
german Roleplaying-Sites (a real Award, not one of this things everyone
can have.)

by
  Marcus
--
Nur tote Fische schwimmen mit dem Strom.
                               --- Konfuzius

LARP-Welt:       http://larp-welt.de/
Tagtraum:        http://www.tu-darmstadt.de/~st002556/
ww.wisulizer:    http://wwwisulizer.hypermart.net/