POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.1e - public download? : Re: POV 3.1e - public download? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.1e - public download?
From: Ken
Date: 22 Mar 1999 09:23:36
Message: <36F65188.A38CB8F6@pacbell.net>
povray.org admin team wrote:

> >Sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression of being paranoid.  I was just
> >curious if there was anywhere non-compuserve members could download the (I
> >was thinking specifically windows) POV3.1e.  Of course I know it will remain
> >freely distributed - I just like updating my version as soon as possible :)
>
> The Windows 3.1e is not even available on Compuserve yet (though it will be
> within 24 hours).

   You shouldn't have told them. Now they are going to get all
excited and we will have another rash of "Where can I get it ?"
and "When can I get it ?"  questions.

 < shrug >

  Oh well I'm patient and can wait until it's fully cooked and
ready to serve. Just ring the bell when supper is ready.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net