POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV desktop scheme project? : Re: POV desktop scheme project? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV desktop scheme project?
From: Sven Rudolph
Date: 21 Mar 1999 02:21:50
Message: <36F4AC13.56BA534B@rheingau.netsurf.de>
"Rune S. Johansen" wrote:

> Anyone interested in a Pov desktop scheme?
>
> What about having Pov graphics all over
> the screen? icons, animated cursors, and
> background image, screensavers, (, and
> sounds?).

Hello Rune!
I think you should install Linux and use the enlightenment window
manager WITH gtk themes support. Insiders know what I am talking about
:-)
Have a look at:
www.enlightenment.org
e.themes.org
gtk.themes.org

Then boot your Windows-box and start to cry. ( Or at least start to
rethink everything)

I know that this was not really an answer to your question, but what you
are dreaming about has already been done.

Bye.

Sven