POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : How to make rippling water? : Re: How to make rippling water? Server Time
18 May 2024 13:30:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to make rippling water?
From: Tim Soderstrom
Date: 21 Mar 1999 12:10:24
Message: <36F47F56.4F982784@sitc.net>
Can you explain that further? What I meant to say was that I wanted, for
example, to place a gradient map on a skysphere and then, as the animation
moves, have it cycle the colors so that it will go from night to day, but I
tried using phase and it didn't work :( I found a tutorial on the water
efect, though, so that part is squared aaway.

Also, for everyone who replied to me, I apologize for not being able to reply
but my computer has been broken (which is kinda good - I had a P100 now
I have an AMD K6-II 300! :) And a new motherboard with that....heh :P

Thanks for the help!