POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to number objects? : Re: How to number objects? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to number objects?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 21 Mar 1999 00:06:37
Message: <36F47E57.10BAADD6@aol.com>
I was going to say this.
Think he first mentioned the unwanted task of using image mapping and so
I hesitated even suggesting a more automatic way.
Sorry about the CSG with bicubics idea, I was being a risk-taker there.
Figured it just might do it if the orientations were right. Never mind
me.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe