POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Spiral : Re: Spiral Server Time
28 Apr 2024 01:39:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiral
From: Ken
Date: 20 Mar 1999 21:55:15
Message: <36F45E47.B1474FB8@pacbell.net>
ab9### [at] sfnsaskatoonskca wrote:

> The archive spiral.zip contains scene, include and readme files. Sorry if
> I did anything incorrectly - this is my first posting to a POV-Ray
> newsgroup (or anywhere, in fact). If this file doesn't work - it can be
> obtained at http://www.sfn.saskatoon.sk.ca/~ab954/spiral.zip as well. Any
> commentary/advice is welcome. Thank you.
>
> Danny "Dactyl" Ellis
>
> PK

  Welcome to the news groups.

  You almost did it right. If your news program supports it try using
the file attach command to post files to this server. They will show up
as active download links and people won't have to put up with file content
in the body of the message.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net