POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How to number objects? : Re: How to number objects? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:27:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to number objects?
From: Ken
Date: 20 Mar 1999 05:51:47
Message: <36F37CB5.8422ABB0@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> How about 'intersection' of text objects with the shapes?
> And use a high depth to be sure and encounter all of it.

  Unfortunatly his intention is to apply this to bicubic patch
objects and patch objects are not allowed in csg operations other
than the union() statement. Even if it did work it would most
likely be a time intensive operation that would really slow the
renderer.

   I think he should just project the identifiers onto the objects
with photons.  ;~ ]

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net