POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New website. : Re: New website. Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:22:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New website.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Mar 1999 21:42:06
Message: <36F1B979.B6785FF5@aol.com>
Well, I got to listen to "Lunaland" anyhow. Wasn't easy to do. I
couldn't just click on the link, if I did all that happens is a
text-like file starts to appear. Looked like the rm file as it would
appear in Windows Notepad. Then I tried downloading with right-click and
Save Link as... in Netscape. No go, crashed when I tried to play it. So
finally I right-clicked on the link and chose Copy Link Location. Pasted
that into RealPlayers Open Location and after a lengthy wait it began to
play. Liked it and tried to do same with Another World and got nowhere
this time due to network traffic jam or so RealPlayer suggested (twice).
I'll try some other time.
Got any music tracks where you voice-over or multi-track the lyrics
yourself? I know I only heard the one song so far, but think you could
do good singing with yourself so to speak. I think it would create a
schizo effect where you aren't yourself the second time through. Maybe
so, maybe not, maybe I don't know anything... ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe