POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : H/f Problem : Re: H/f Problem Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:17:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: H/f Problem
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 18 Mar 1999 21:01:22
Message: <36F1AFEA.CBA9E2FB@aol.com>
Hiya Buke,
No luck yet huh? It's such a specific problem sounds like.
I guess you certainly know enough that it couldn't possibly be related
to camera or light position, that kind of thing. You know, the cursed
<0,0,0> alignment kind of crashes.
Anyway, I'm keeping this thread alive in hopes there is an answer for
you.
Anyone have an idea out there??

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe