POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering in B&W? : Re: Rendering in B&W? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 13:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering in B&W?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Mar 1999 10:11:54
Message: <36ED2339.4E909F4D@aol.com>
That 10 images? Anyway I think they might go well with this topic.
Did you also try changing Display_Gamma in the Povray.ini yet?
I'm still trying to figure the 16-bit hf_gray_16 output and how it gets
used.
I thought only the red component got used and yet from what I could tell
using a heightfield (png) this isn't the case.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV