POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Big problem (off topic). : Re: Big problem (off topic). Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Big problem (off topic).
From: Ken
Date: 12 Mar 1999 18:55:57
Message: <36E9A8AC.5B63938B@pacbell.net>
Rune S. Johansen wrote:

> I know this is a bit off topic
> but I have a big problem and I
> didn't know where else to post it:
>
> All my collected .jpg and .avi
> animations (and also .wav sounds)
> are not playable in windows 95
> anymore. When I try to open one
> it says "No combination of filters
> could be found to render the
> stream".
>
> How will I ever be able to view all
> my dear downloaded irtc animations
> and other things again?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rune S. Johansen
> http://hjem.get2net.dk/rsj

  I don't know if this will solve your problems but take a look in the
windows control panel in the settings for multi-media. You should have
compression codecs listed as available and installed or you may have a
list of codecs on the system that ara vaailable to install. I'm not sure
what the proceedures are for registering these to the system are but your
problem sounds like it is associated with this system control area.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net