POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering in B&W? : Rendering in B&W? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering in B&W?
From: Kyle
Date: 11 Mar 1999 20:55:00
Message: <36E873CB.8B722964@geocities.com>
Hi everyone.  I have a quick question.  Is there any way to have POV-Ray
render in black and white?  I'm thinking about submitting an IRTC image
in black and white, but since post-processing is not allowed, I don't
see a good way to do it.  Is there some setting in POV-Ray for this?  Of
course, I can just give all the objects a greyish color but I don't
think that would come out very nicely.  Well, if anyone has a suggestion
I'd be very grateful to hear it.

		Kyle