POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Looping and other things : Re: Looping and other things Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looping and other things
From: Ken
Date: 11 Mar 1999 06:14:22
Message: <36E7A4C7.9DEF67E5@pacbell.net>
Nieminen Mika wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
> : My ugly evil twin brother sneaks onto the system when I'm not looking
> : and get's into all kinds of trouble. If it ever appears that I did or
> : said something offensive here in the groups you can bet he was probably
> : responsible for it.
>
>   So who's "Mr Tyler" and who's "Ken"?
>   Am I right if I suppose that the ugly evil one is "Mr Tyler" and the
> other one is just "Ken"?
>
> --
> main(i){char*_="BdsyFBThhHFBThhHFRz]NFTITQF|DJIFHQhhF";while(i=
> *_++)for(;i>1;printf("%s",i-70?i&1?"[]":" ":(i=0,"\n")),i/=2);} /*- Warp -*/

  Who want's to know ? Do I know you. Whadda you people wannnt from me.
I'll tell you what I'm going to do to you bastaslpdkja0-9-a09-8q oj;k646
enmvmfmdkllm....

  Sorry about that. That was him just now. Good thing I walked in when
I did. Never know what is going to come out of his puny brain and into
the keyboard.
  As far as the Ken vs. Mr. Tyler issue goes I have found both manifestations
of this individual both friendly and courteous to others and is often seen
going out of his way to help others with nothing to gain for the effort.
  No that would not be the ugle evil twin brother I was referring to. He is
neither kind nor benevolent and thoughs of such acts never occur to him.
He has more of the spam the newsgroups mentality and delights in mayhem,
disorder, and thrives in the self imposed chaos he creates for himself.
If events seem to be going in an orderly manner around him he contrives ways
to upset he balance until it matches his own sick perverted view of the world.

  Anyway mom always said we shouldn't wash the families dirty laundry in public
so I will leave it alone now. It embarrasses her when I talk about him in public.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net