POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Looping and other things : Re: Looping and other things Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looping and other things
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Mar 1999 06:11:04
Message: <36E7A48B.980803D@aol.com>
Nieminen Mika wrote:
>   So who's "Mr Tyler" and who's "Ken"?
>   Am I right if I suppose that the ugly evil one is "Mr Tyler" and the
> other one is just "Ken"?

I'm guessing more the 3-headed guy in that commercial where the outside
two guys ask the lady for a phone number because they lost theirs and
the guy in the middle refuses to be a part of it. Which is funny because
it's about the "middle-man" getting in the way and I don't see that to
be the problem there. Well, sorry Ken, just had to be sophomoric a
little.

As far as avi and mpg loopability goes, think you can really only count
on it under DOS or similar, not within Windows for example.
I have the a AVI to MPG sort of thing too, a set of files to extract avi
frames then encode using Cmpeg. It's not superb quality probably because
it dates back to the early 90's.
No clue about the FLI/FLC player problem, the one I have is AAPlay and
is still okay I think. Is it possible it has to do with resolution of
the animation, not typical aspect ratio?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV