POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed : Re: CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed Server Time
28 Jun 2024 01:31:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed
From: Ken
Date: 11 Mar 1999 04:46:02
Message: <36E79013.8370B50D@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> Hey, I can't wait to see what that keyboard tab actually does, don't
> remember anyone saying what it does. Guess only a very few of us were
> unable to find out.

  There is a list of about 125 defined actions associated with hot keys or
combinations of keys. While the list is 125 functions long there are
currently maybe 70% of those with a defined key/key combination associated
with it. Your options would be to finish assigning key commands to the
listed functions or change the behaviour of the functions already set to
suit your needs.
  The list is really quite impressive and I just wish I would remember to
take the time to go through and learn to use it. It really could save the
savvy user a considerable amount of time. By dropping the mouse and
remembering a few keys to press you might even be able to save that wrist
action from causing permanent injury.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net