POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : More VRMLing from POVRay : More VRMLing from POVRay Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:28:01 EDT (-0400)
  More VRMLing from POVRay
From: Bob Crispen
Date: 10 Mar 1999 22:35:08
Message: <36E739D2.C01F4A24@hiwaay.net>
Thanks to Tony Vigil for his idea in povray.binaries.images
and Chris Colefax's Galaxy.inc, here are the beginnings of
some starry backgrounds for my rocket:

http://home.HiWAAY.net/~crispen/worlds/rocket/2/rocket.wrl

Method (or perhaps madness): shoot the scene from six angles
and use them as the various background images.

It's pretty obvious that I'm going to have to go up to 512x512
from 256x256 or figure out some other way to reduce the
pixellation, but it sure beats what I had before.
--
Bob Crispen
cri### [at] hiwaaynet