POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed : Re: CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed Server Time
28 Jun 2024 01:10:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CodeMax keyboard tab problem fixed
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Mar 1999 17:01:43
Message: <36E6EB85.118F6490@aol.com>
I may take offense to that remark! ha ha!
I have a slightly dented eyebrow from a car door (opening car door, in
my case). I was bending over to pick up my car keys which I had dropped
in the dark when a friend opened the door to help. Ouch!
And being on guard about my own stupidity has always been that way.
Watch out...

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV