POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [![![!READ ME!]!]!] : Re: [![![!READ ME!]!]!] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:17:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [![![!READ ME!]!]!]
From: Cau Quach
Date: 10 Mar 1999 21:06:44
Message: <36E67C5F.1B4EA310@sympatico.ca>
Hello.
For novices Pov-Ray is a CANVAS (and it's free). It usually does all the
purpose.

This is computer visuallisztion, that's why it's seen with lots of
"function", because
it must read before action(write).
Remember it works on computer !
An great artist (computer) may translate every bit from a drawing paper into

Pov-Ray readable, then professional wanna see profesional wanna see
profesional.....wanna see professional....., you see, the software is FREE.

I love to be in the last loop !

Kieu
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cau.quach