POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : An Idea : Re: An Idea Server Time
12 Aug 2024 07:27:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An Idea
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 6 Mar 1999 23:15:31
Message: <36E1FDBA.AA68DD1@virginia.edu>
Well, I'm working on a Wintel machine, but I have access to both a Linux
machine and a Unix machine.  I know C++ (and more, but it seems the most
useful) and I have a book with the morphing code in it, so reading and
displaying an image file as well as the control lines would be most of
the work, then passing it through the algorithm would be merely
implementing the code I've got.  I could make this a simple app or a
complex app depending on how useful it is.

Steve