POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux : Re: Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:15:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Mar 1999 21:56:52
Message: <36E0992A.64914141@aol.com>
Sad, sad, sad... tsk! tsk!
Too bad there isn't a foolproof filter for such nonsense.
Got to admit though, and nice to see someone agrees, that a pvengine.exe
(or any other partial fix) would be great none-the-less through such
"difficult" channels.
Most any program allows for this kind of patching.
Maybe the "stupidity" factor goes with the territory when distributing a
program to the worlds public. Ashame that could get in the way. But for
the sake of the already tasked POV-Team I'm not going to demand such ;}

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV