POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Reading Consequtive Images : Reading Consequtive Images Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:45 EDT (-0400)
  Reading Consequtive Images
From: Ken
Date: 5 Mar 1999 02:31:05
Message: <36DF91A6.A7D2421C@pacbell.net>
Hi,

  First - Thanks to all who replied to the French to English thread.
The volume of responces was amazing to say the least.

  I know it's been discussed before and I should know this but I
forget.
  I have a set of images I would like to read in sequentially as an
animation progresses. Each can be numbered in what ever format is
necessary. Then it's a one frame one image kind of deal. Is it possible
to instruct pov to read iamges in this manner and if so what is the
exact syntax for doing so. For twenty or so images I can write twenty
pov files. I have closer to 500 images and no way am I going to hand
edit 500 pov files to make it work. Your help would be apppreciated if
you can provide the correct answer.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net