POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov 3.1d for DOS. Where? : Re: Pov 3.1d for DOS. Where? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 11:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov 3.1d for DOS. Where?
From: Ken
Date: 5 Mar 1999 02:17:57
Message: <36DF8E92.6CF33207@pacbell.net>
Jon A. Cruz wrote:

> Are you sure??? Every time I tried to download the app or the source, it just
> dumped me back to the front page. My guess is that only validated Compuserve
> members can get at it.
>
> :-(

Pov MSDOS v3.1d can be downloaded from povray.org. Use the link below
to go straight to the dos section where you will find the executables
and source. You may choose to wait a couple of weeks since there is a
bug in the bump map feature in v3.1d and they will be distributing Pov
v3.1e soon.

http://www.povray.org/binaries/msdos.html

--
Ken Tyler