POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux : Re: Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Upcoming official POV-Ray 3.1e for Unix/Linux
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Mar 1999 22:50:45
Message: <36DF545E.4BFAB224@aol.com>
Don't suppose there's any chance of getting the executable alone is
there? I just had to see how the "d" version worked now. Seems
unnecessary to re-get the unchanging demo scenes and includes, etc. each
time an update is made. Or am I already overlooking a source for just
the pvengine.exe (doubting that, since the idea is to produce complete
official releases each time!).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV