POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Looking for an image : Re: Looking for an image Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for an image
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 3 Mar 1999 23:03:36
Message: <36DE05C0.284B204D@aol.com>
Only crosses I recall were Kens pictures showing a discrepency of some
sort in transparent red cross shape. Doubt this is what you mean, it was
merely two boxes.
The other was a Celtic type cross headstone and I sure don't remember
who did that. Wasn't terribly long ago, sometime last summer or
thereafter??

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV