POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Please help me with this POVRAY problem!! : Please help me with this POVRAY problem!! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Please help me with this POVRAY problem!!
From: Johnny Smith
Date: 3 Mar 1999 07:41:46
Message: <36DD2F1E.A2E6F480@netjava.net>
It's kinda hard to explain.  I got a heightfield,  and
I am trying to wrap a texture around the stalagmites and
hills, etc.  But for some reason,  the textrue is coming out
distorted.  VERY distorted.

The source is small.  The bitmap I am using is small as well.
Could I email it all to someone,  and have them tell me what
is going wrong ?
It's driving me NUTS!  (and yes I used every combination of
INTERPOLATE there is!)
(please reply via email to:   joh### [at] netjavanet)