POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do I use the new media effect? : Re: How do I use the new media effect? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do I use the new media effect?
From: Phil Clute
Date: 28 Feb 1999 22:06:16
Message: <36DA0583.5C0C9628@tiac.net>
<HTML>
I'd like to see some examples as well. I've been toying around with it
<BR>for a couple days but haven't really done anything meaningful. I've
been doing
<BR>the "enter some new numbers and see what happens technique", a method
<BR>not to be knocked, but I'm afraid it's not really helping this time.

<P>I've searched for a tutorial but haven't found one yet. Does anyone
<BR>know of a site I maybe missed? I'd like to see how it's put to good
<BR>use(Unlike what I've been doing! Fiddling and generally wasting time
: )   ).

<P>Thanks,
<BR>Phil
<BR>--
<BR>...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.
<BR> </HTML>