POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : skin texture? : Re: skin texture? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: skin texture?
From: Ken
Date: 28 Feb 1999 14:18:05
Message: <36D995D7.54D1C6A@pacbell.net>
Marc Schimmler wrote:

> Ken wrote:
> >
> > In the U.S.A. all babies have their footprints taken after birth.
> > At least those born in a hospital.
> >

> Hey!!! You are starting very early with suspecting your youth! <g>
>
> I guess that this is a reasoned in the high sums that parents had
> gotten, when their child had been swaped.
>
> I'm happy that there is still someone around here. It's really
> interesting how the posting frequency drops, when the end of an IRTC
> round comes.
> (At least I and some OT traffic to it!)
>
> Have you finished your entry, Ken?
>
> Well, all you who have submitted (or will submit) ... good luck!
>
> Marc
> --
> Marc Schimmler

  I'm not sure why they take foot prints of babies here. My mom has
the set taken of me that dates back to the late 1950's so it has
been in practice for some time.

  I haven't finished and barring a miracle leap year I didn't hear about
I'm going to miss it again. Too many extraneous activities got in the way.
I really wanted to have an entry this time too darn it !

Maybe I'll enter one that complies with the theme, like a full black image,
and hope I get points for theme interperation. :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net