POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Try this : Re: Try this Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Try this
From: Ken
Date: 27 Feb 1999 20:44:17
Message: <36D89EE3.8618AE62@pacbell.net>
Colorman (Kraxmel) wrote:

> I like it too!!!
>
> Just one question.  Where else could I have gotted version 3.1d?  I have
> looked on www.povray.org, and it says the file to download is version 3.1a.
>
> Cman

The Pov team has not officialy released it to the general public yet. It
is in it's final testing to make sure no new bugs made it in while others
were fixed. The copy on compuserve may be all right or you may have to
download again in a week if any chages are made. Your choice.

All of what I say is also unnofficial so take that for what it's worth.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net