POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 26 Feb 1999 21:14:37
Message: <36D754E2.F67B1685@aol.com>
Yep, I was just d/l'ing the entire thread this evening. I have a
question relevant to this too. Any idea about it being accessible via a
web page link? I was going to just toss it into my webspace but couldn't
help but noticed the 157 or so messages stating "Copyright" in the
headers. I have the headerless version in a text file now. Wonder who
I'd email to find out? Any clue, anyone?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV