POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Heightfield Help : Re: Heightfield Help Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:26:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Heightfield Help
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 25 Feb 1999 08:37:50
Message: <36D5522D.6A03A117@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
If I understand you correctly you have the data but not in a graphics
file format. If you are able to program a bit then you can try to get
some information about the file structure of the supported formats and
tried to cast your data into it.

A helpful link for the specification of the files can be found at:

http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/%7Emxr/gfx/2d-hi.html

Maybe there is a utility out there that does that already. It's just
that I don't know one. Maybe Ken can provide you with one of his
fantastic links.

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler