POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... : Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 24 Feb 1999 14:33:35
Message: <36D453E0.17A29BC0@aol.com>
That's what I was wondering though, unless it was implausible in the
coding of the program then obviously it wouldn't work anyway, but if it
was possible the why not as I said to one of Kens posts:
Simply put, if you had 'light source' instead of 'light_source' and
there was a way the pvengine would only see it when written that way,
ie. *not* when typed in as 'source light' or 'light color' (parser would
say "What the...!? then), I would certainly like that way of things.
A group of words from 2 to ? using spaces, as long as the program code
could discern in the afore-mentioned way, I would think it might be the
best alternative to underscoring.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV