POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Where are you? : Re: Where are you? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:21:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where are you?
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 24 Feb 1999 11:38:07
Message: <36D42B43.297F445@fv.aetec.ee>
Ken wrote:

> Johannes Hubert wrote:
> >
> > Mike wrote in message <36D14120.B6A43BBE@aol.com>...
> > >Does anyone have the Cliff's notes for this thread?
> >
> > What are "Cliff's notes" ?
> >
> > Johannes.
>
> I believe it refers to a digested form of, with explanations but containig
> only the relevant facts, contains no extraneous material, a study aid.
>
> A compiled list of who, what, where.
>
> See:  http://www.cliffs.com/

Damn, "Fahrenheit 451" comes to my mind: add pace, cut novels shorter,
then leave only reviews of them, then ban books, as nobody reads them
anyway and they make people unhappy; let people watch soap operas from
TV. Bradbury was quite prophet in his novel. And Cliff sells even this
book!
Anyway, I'm thankful for those people, who solved my free time problem
by breaking to my apartment and taking TV, while I was taking powder in
Alps. Now I have much more time to read books and learn foreign
languages (and raytrace some pics).