POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : skin texture? : skin texture? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:21:55 EDT (-0400)
  skin texture?
From: Marc Schimmler
Date: 24 Feb 1999 10:16:39
Message: <36D417D3.9980B783@ica.uni-stuttgart.de>
I just took a look at the interesting site

http://www.komodostudio.com/

(BTW this one's is terrible slow).

I think it has been recommended by Dan Connelly. What caught my eye was
the skin texture of the 3D character Bill Fleming has posted there. This
one is really close to the real world (look at the areas close to the
eyes).

Any idea how he did that?

Has anybody made a texture in POV that comes close to that one or this
just a feature these $$$$$$-programms provide?

Maybe we should skip the grass for a few days and start a competition on
skin texture!

Marc
--
Marc Schimmler