POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... : Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:25:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and...
From: Mike
Date: 24 Feb 1999 03:59:40
Message: <36D3BE64.1FD402FE@aol.com>
I bet there's some side effects that may not be immediately apparent
too. In Keith Rule's Graphic File Formats, he explains why the use of
commas between vector components were added.  If you have a vector 1.0 2
0.0, the parser might think you meant <1.02, 0.0, 0>.  Something like
that.  I bet a lack of underscores could lead to some keywords getting
mixed up.

-Mike