POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Help for translate : Re: Help for translate Server Time
18 May 2024 06:48:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help for translate
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 24 Feb 1999 01:57:19
Message: <36D3A3A9.6392E0B6@geocities.com>
Well, one starting place is the World Wide Web Consortium
http://www.w3.org/
http://www.w3.org/XML/

If you want to do some coding in Java, I'd suggest getting IBM's XML parser from
alphaWorks http://www.alphaWorks.ibm.com/

James Clark has some good stuff
http://www.jclark.com/xml/

Just beware of any XML tools/stuff that Microsoft is putting out.

Oh, and here's the HTML version of that presentation I mentioned. It's by Jon Bosak.
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/iuc/iuc13/k2/sld00000.htm

It includes details about how it was made:
http://www.unicode.org/unicode/iuc/iuc13/k2/sld01005.htm