POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to twist a union? : how to twist a union? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 09:27:41 EDT (-0400)
  how to twist a union?
From: bob klimasewski
Date: 24 Feb 1999 00:07:53
Message: <36D38911.E1774059@sweet-peas.com>
here's my dilemna: a have a union group and i need to twist the ends, it
is a series of cylinders forming a ladder where i need to anchor one end
and twist the other end 180 degrees around. i have looked everywhere but
have seen no help. i am still a relative novice at POVRAY so please, be
kind.
i would appreciate any help you can give on this. hopefully it will help
me from pulling my hair out any more than it already is....
please resopnd to my main e-address: bob### [at] sweet-peascom

thanks