POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... : Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and...
From: Ken
Date: 23 Feb 1999 17:37:00
Message: <36D32D0D.469BB45B@pacbell.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> "Possibly" sounds encouraging.
> I was thinking along the lines that if the two or more words could be
> done with spaces then somehow it would be seen *only* when all the group
> were present, like when part of a keyword is written into the CodeMax
> editor it shows that the keyword is not all there (also if written
> wrong) by not switching color. So if all the words were present in
> proper placement (and spelling) it would be recognized and only then.

I could live with the loss of underscores and abreviated key words
but have a feeling it would make the language a little too loose
by adding support for spaces. Personaly I see no advantage to it
anyway. If you want to do two things to reduce code size and ease
of entering then turn around and add spaces back in. Where are you
going with this ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net