POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... : Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Feb 1999 17:23:37
Message: <36D32A3C.A7C6D824@aol.com>
'sor' is surface of revolution though. Of course I understand your
sentiment, writing a word out is more obvious. Especially difficult to
recall all the keywords if each and every were short versions. Except I
still could see getting along with several at least. superellipsoid is
one, especially; maybe 'sel'?. Ones like prism are fine.

Got 98 cents for a dollar?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV