POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... : Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 23:17:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help needed with radiosity and caustics and dispersion and...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 23 Feb 1999 17:16:39
Message: <36D32898.46F32EFE@aol.com>
"Possibly" sounds encouraging.
I was thinking along the lines that if the two or more words could be
done with spaces then somehow it would be seen *only* when all the group
were present, like when part of a keyword is written into the CodeMax
editor it shows that the keyword is not all there (also if written
wrong) by not switching color. So if all the words were present in
proper placement (and spelling) it would be recognized and only then.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV